Thomas Umstattd: Consultant
I have worked with authors since 2008 and spoken at dozens of writers conferences and events.
I help authors:
- sell more books online by optimizing their websites and digital marketing
- make more money by incorporating solid business principles into their careers.
- hone their brand to better resonate with their readers.
I have consulted with corporations about digital marketing since 2003.
I help companies:
- become more efficient by transitioning to agile project management.
- attract more customers through effective measurable marketing.
- hone their brand to better resonate with the kind of customers they want to attract.
I started podcasting in 2007 and started professionally editing podcasts in 2018.
I help podcasters:
- improve the sound of their show.
- attract more listeners.
- better monetize their audiences.
I started teaching public speaking in 2004.
I help speakers:
- craft beautiful slides.
- deliver powerfully and emotionally resonate talks about technical subjects.
- get more speaking engagements.
Pick Thomas’ Brain