In this episode of Sales Unscripted, Jim Padilla and Thomas Umstattd discuss:
- The power of a well-articulated mission.
- How a crowdfunding campaign works and how it can be a benefit to you.
- The power of the right focused audience.
- Advertising on podcasts.
- Test your assumptions before you go all in with all of your resources.
- Don’t dismiss those who are willing to spend something on you, even if it’s not for your top monetized product.
- You can learn a lot from reading.
- You don’t need a million followers – a more focused audience can be more valuable than a broad audience in getting new clients.
“The top consultants in the world, who are very expensive to talk to and get coaching from, almost all of them have books. For $20 you can get their very best ideas.” — Thomas Umstattd